Laboratory Benchtop Centrifuge
State-of-the-art, yet simple, these centrifuges are easy to operate, the time and speed function allow you to set and adjust parameters quickly and easily.
Quiet and compact with its space-saving footprint and innovative design.
Designed for general laboratory use, the XC-2000 centrifuge is quiet and smooth spinning equipped with auto shut off when the lid is raised.
The shell is made of industrial ABS plastic for durability and is easy to clean, with six tube capacity, including 2 sets of holders 15ml & 10ml.
Timer & Speed Control Variable one touch programming of speed and time with LED display panel.
Memory function remembers last operation settings.
- Industrial ABS shell helps machine last longer and is easy to clean
- Six tube capacity 15ml or 10ml
- Centrifuge automatically shuts off if top is opened to ensure the safety of the user
- Qiuet, smooth spinning usually found in more expensive models
- Variable one touch programming of speed and time
- LED panel to display time and speed.
- Memory function remembers last operation to save time.
- With timer & speed control
- Variable one touch programming of speed and time with LED display panel
- Memory function: remembers last operation settings
- Speed can be set from 1,000rpm – 4,000rpm (increases in increments of 500rpm)
- Max. RCF: 1,790g
- Time range can be set from 1 min – 60 min